Effective Content Without the Stress
Outsourcing writing and content can be a challenge.
Hiring a great writer saves you time, increases your team’s productivity and—most importantly—connects you with your audience. Hire a so-so writer and you get the stress of excessive revisions, missed deadlines and rushed results. Can you afford that?
Outsource smarter for better content.
Amy Westebbe, founder of Westebbe Marketing, writes with a strategic perspective born of 30+ years of senior-level corporate marketing communications experience in the Boston area and an MBA degree. Whether you are a small business or large, we’ve got you covered with personalized attention and content that is always original and optimized.
Whether your company is business-to-business or business-to-consumer, we always keep your audience in mind for more qualified leads. Whether you want to educate, create awareness or drive website traffic, make your written content count by hiring smart.
Work smarter for efficient content creation.
Part of a writer’s job is to make the process run smoothly and efficiently. All too often, companies hire an inexperienced writer who creates unexpected snags that delay the project’s completion date. This can stress out the internal team and take them away from their other responsibilities. These snags can also lead to a frantic rush that leads to needless, costly errors.
When the process goes really wrong, the client may even be put in the position of rewriting the content themselves. That’s a frustrating situation that goes against why the “expert” was hired in the first place. An experienced content creator, on the other hand, asks questions and listens closely to the client to get a better understanding of their goals and desired working process. A few ways that Westebbe Marketing make this happen include:
- Project Definition. Step #1 is building a creative brief that defines project criteria, scope, resources and a feasible schedule for milestones and project completion.
- Collaboration. We will gladly work with and coordinate project elements with your marketing staff, sales team, business executives, IT group, clients and vendors.
- Enhanced Creative Team. We can recommend other high quality professionals to join the creative team, such as graphic designers, website developers and more.
- Solutions. Problems can happen. It’s life. We do out best to anticipate them, quickly bring them to your attention and offer solutions.
Choose from even smarter options.
In addition to delivering strategically driven copy, we offer value-added services for companies in Boston and beyond.
- Research into industries and trends
- Competitive research, including swat analysis.
- Website review
Let’s talk about how strategic content can drive results.