Are you drowning in a sea of digital content?
It’s not easy to stay afloat when you’re awash in mounds of content needs–especially if you don’t have an in-house marketing copywriter. First you have your ongoing projects, such as blog articles, webpage updates, and eNewsletters. Then you have periodic projects related to new products and programs. You also have mega-projects, such as a new website, a rebranding program,or a content marketing campaign.
With every piece of marketing content that gets pushed aside, you may think these or similar thoughts:
- I keep meaning to write blog articles–but it falls to the bottom of the pile.
- I keep missing my deadlines and can’t find a way to dig myself out.
- I know I need new website content, but I can’t do it right now.
- I don’t have an internal writer, and I can’t hire one.
- My content isn’t helping me get better results and I don’t know what’s wrong.
Collaborate with a Strategic Marketing Copywriter.
There’s no point to churning out reams of mediocre or “content mill” work that get you nowhere. And you don’t have to let your content projects pile up. It’s about working with a marketing copywriter who consistently delivers high-quality, original content. Someone who can ease your workflow, support your marketing strategy, and work in partnership with you. And yes, that’s me!
Amy Westebbe writes with a strategic perspective born of 30+ years of senior-level corporate marketing communications experience and an MBA degree in marketing.
Whether you have a small business or large, whether you are B2B or B2C, I’ve got you covered with personalized attention and content that is always original and optimized for your success.
Let’s talk about making your content work!