A content creation process that takes the edge off
The Disorganization Problem:
An organized content creation process prevents unexpected snags, delays, frantic team members, low motivation, and poor results. Last-minute changes can also cost you money.
The Process-Oriented Solution:
An organized process, on the other hand, supports you and your team in important ways:
- Get higher quality content, for better results
- Take off unnessary pressure (and get a good night sleep)
- Meet your deadlines without aggravation
- Avoid costly last-minute changes
- Improve team productivity and motivation
All of these things contribute to a work environment that generates the best project results for both digital and print projects.
The Process for Successful Content Creation:
- STEP #1: Project Definition. First, we’ll build out a creative brief that defines content criteria, scope, resources and a feasible schedule for milestones and project completion.
- STEP #2: Collaboration. Writers don’t work in a vacuum. It’s my pleasure to work hand-in-hand with your marketing staff, business team, IT group, clients, and vendors.
- STEP #3: Edit and Review. The final review process for print collateral is fairly straight forward. For digital content it takes a bit more. The areas we check, in concert with your staff and the back-end development team, include:
- Content accuracy
- Link functionality
- Display of images and video
- Forms and landing pages
- Analytical processes
- Loading time
- STEP #4: Communication & Solutions. Problems can happen. It’s life. My insistence on good planning anticipates potential concerns. Should there be a glitch, I’ll quickly bring it to your attention and offer realistic solutions. Nothing will fall through the cracks.
Let’s talk about how strategic content can drive results.