B2B Marketing Professional Turned Content Creator
When I transformed from an in-house marketer to a freelance copywriter, I didn’t just leave my other skills behind. My clients benefit from decades value-added B2B copywriting services. You don’t just get a good copywriter–you get a value-added content creator with senior-level marketing expertise.
Some examples of my value-added B2B copywriting services include:
- Content Director for a creative agency specializing in website development, social media and blogging
- Founder of a corporate communications department for a $1 billion, 300-branch staffing agency
- Freelance Marketer specializing in creating print and digital content for a large digital storage company
- Marketing Communications Manager who refocused all marketing communications programs for a mid-sized b2b technology company undergoing a shift in service offerings
- Master of Business Administration, Boston College, Carroll Graduate School of Management, Boston
Hire a strategic B2B copywriter with who gives you a competitive edge:
I bring value-added B2B copywriting to every project:
Small businesses initially hire me for B2B copywriting services. Sometimes, though, one content-related project leads to another. As my clients get to know me better, they trust me with with other marketing projects.
I have revamped websites, planned blog programs, coordinated content marketing campaigns, and conducted competitiveresearch. My partnerships with Boston-based graphic designers and digital agencies brings Boston’s most talented resources to your door.
Here are some of Westebbe Marketing’s value-added copywriting and strategic services for SMBs:
- Integrated Marketing: Integrated marketing plans encompassing sales collateral, digital content, social media, blogging, email, branding, and other promotional elements
- Branding: Brand identity building across all of your copywriting, content, and marketing efforts
- Content Marketing: Website strategy, SEO-friendy content, user experience, navigation, and design. Includes landing pages, thank you pages, CTAs, and repurposing content
- Content Marketing:
- Email Marketing: E-newsletter strategy for ongoing email marketing programs
- SEO & Keywords: SEO methods to increase visibility, traffic, click-through, and organic search results
- Social Media: Social media strategy to increase visibility, engagement, shares, and lead conversion
- Blogging: Blogging editorial calendars and SEO-friendly blog posts