Content connects you with your audience–driving traffic and leads
While there are many aspects to conducting a successful campaign, you’ll get greater results with high quality, relevant, well-researched, and optimized content. And that’s what we do!
With decades of experience in B2B marketing and freelance writing, I have worked on every type of content asset I can think of, including:
- Guides and Ebooks
- White Papers
- Infographic Collaboration
- Landing Pages, Auto-Ressponders
- Hubspot Campaigns
No matter the content, we promise that we will:
- Optimize it for search engines
- Write in a style that appeals to your specific audience niche
- Provide data that is recent, drawn from credible resources, and includes proper attribution.
- Format it for user readability and SEO
- Create it hand-in-hand with your graphic design, as appropriate
- Develop pieces that reflect your brand and voice
Studies show that content marketing is today’s number one way to generate leads, and at a relatively low cost. Beyond its original use in a specific campaign, business can repurpose content in numerous ways, giving you more bang for the buck. You can further extend its value by tailoring the text for different stages in the marketing funnel– from awareness through purchase.
Whether content marketing is new to you or you’re an experienced pro, here are some interesting facts to consider:
- Get more leads at a lower cost: Compared to traditional marketing programs, content marketing costs 62% less and generates approximately three times the volume of leads. (DemandMetric)
- Boost your conversion rates: On average, conversion rates are six times higher for companies and brands using content marketing than those that aren’t, at 2.9% vs. 0.5%, respectively. (Aberdeen Group)
- Support B2B decision-making: Nine out of 10 B2B product or service buyers say that online content has had a moderate to major impact on their purchasing decisions. (Lenati)
- Content is incredibly valuable. More than half of marketers – 58% – said that “original written content” is their most important digital asset, more so than visual assets such as infographics and video content. (Social Media Examiner)
Here are some of the digital assets I created for content marketing campaigns (in association with a graphic designer).